joi, 3 martie 2016

Office Outfit

Hy,

My name is Georgiana and I wish you a beautiful spring.
Today I choose some lovely pieces to improve my office outift . I decided to change shirts with some chic blouses.
All of these beautiful blouses I founded on Bershka.  Easy to mix with a midi skirt, jeans or office trousers and many other pieces. 




Shoes- I choose three differnt shoes for office style: a pair of Converse, boots from Stradivarius and heels from Bershka. They are extremely comfortable, classic and chic at same time. I consider that three pairs of shoes are a must have.




And the last pieces are skirts and trousers. All of them from H&M, I choose classic pieces because they are easy to mix. Worth to try it. :)








I'm waiting for your opinions about yours favorites and recomandation about it.

Until the next post you can visit http://cirja-georgiana.polyvore.com/.

Have a nice day! :)
Georgiana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu